Tuesday 28 July 2009

Feverish nightmares...

So last night (or rather early this morning) I threw up. It wasn't nice. I'd been feeling a little bit icky at work. But I just thought that was me just being hungry. I turns out it wasn't. I managed food last night, but it didn't really do much. I still felt slightly ill for some most of the evening. It wasn't too good. But you know I had some peppermint tea (as suggested in my book) and thought that might help. Turns out it didn't. I work up around 6:00 this morning and was thankful for the plastic bag next to my bed. Then I made my way to the bathroom where I was promptly sick some more. It wasn't fun being sick. It never is. But I didn't really have too much in me to be sick. The clenching of my stomach trying to expel toxins from my stomach was so painfully horrible I didn't know what was happening at first. Bleargh. To the max.

xx

No comments: