Tuesday 30 June 2009

Running...

Ever wanted to go somewhere you'd never been? Haven't we all? Maybe, but not in the way I mean it. I mean most people say "I haven't been to Spain, I'd quite like to go there" or "I've never been to Paris and I HAVE to go before I die!"

Yeah we've all felt like that, but I'm feeling different. I want to go somewhere I've never been before; somewhere completely new. Anyone up for it? I mean literally I want to take my car, some good books, a good friend, some good music, and drive to some random place, and sit in a random pub and read/drink/write/have an awesome time. It would certainly be a fun road-trip. Let's do it! I'm serious. I really just want to get away from here for a while. Obviously it couldn't be that long seeing as I'm woring Monday to Friday. But it could be a good weekend. I'm thinking possibly The Lake District. I mean other places are fun too, but The Lake District has cheap youth hostels. And by cheap I mean not as cheap as I remember it being (having just checked on the website). I'm going to suggest it to Liz, my best Friend from college who at the moment is bored of her mind without a job. I think it would be nice to get away, just the two of us, best friends once again united after being at different universities for the year.

Hmmmm... sounds like a plan.

I need to get back to work.

xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've used http://www.thewalkershostel.co.uk/ before and they're most fine. But have a poke about, theres plenty of the lakes, Yorkshire and even Scotland and Wales are within easy weekend randomness.

Throw a dart into a board if your stuck for choice.