Thursday 2 July 2009

Pleasing those feeling of artistic superiority...



This one's for my dear friend Helen. I'm hoping she can guess what book this is from. She should be able to. We're both obsessed.



This next extract is beautiful.


'It's a wordless song, for the most, but it's a song all the same, and nobody hearing it could doubt what it sings. And the song sings the loudest when you pick out each note.'


I'm feeling romantic. I'm feeling completely and utterly in love. I'm feeling like I want to sweep a certain someone off their feet with a romantic gesture so great that it makes them nearly cry and then leap into my arms in wonderous passion. I'm in love. I know it now. And non of that I'm in love with life crap. Because quite frankly I thought I was in love with life mainly based on the fact that I wasn't in love with anybody. But my passion for life has come streaming back, right at this very moment, and I realise that I have to take each moment as it comes. Non of this "He's moving to Bangor next year" crap. I love him. I've been holding back slightly because I didn't want to get too hurt. But fuck being hurt, I'm in love. Simple.

xx

No comments: