Wednesday 1 July 2009

Shooting stars; broken hearts and love stories...

Romeo take me, somwhere we can be alone,
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run,
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby just say yes.

Those are the lyrics for Love Story by Taylor Swift. It describes my situation perfectly at the moment. It's a beautiful song with so much emotion. It makes me well up every time. It's that beautiful.

Not much to update so far today.

xx

Quote of the day: "I know a girl who cries when she practices violin because each note sounds so pure it just cuts into her, and then the melody comes pouring out her eyes. Now, to me, everything else just sounds like a lie.” - Bright Eyes - Going for Gold.

Song of the day: Fightstar - Deathcar - "So bring out the deathcar, and we'll drive tonight; you're only making it worse; so bring out the deathcar, and we'll sleep tonight; just say the words and it will all be over."

No comments: