Wednesday 8 July 2009

And as the sun sets on the world, it shall set not on our friendship...

So on Friday I'm having my summer BBQ again. It's going to be epic this time. Possibly more epic than last time. I mean Sam's going to be there, so immediately it goes up a few rungs on the epic scale.


Pictures from last time can be seen at: http://www.myspace.com/Amethyst_Moonlight
There will be food, alcomahol, drunkenness, good music and excellent company. I can't wait.
In other news I have a sore shoulder. I don't know what it's from although I'm guessing it's from sharing a single bed again. I never seem to get a good nights sleep when me and Sam are in the same bed together. Don't get me wrong, the sex is good, as is the cuddling, and the snuggling. But trying to sleep. Nu-uh. It just doesn't work. I need my space when I sleep. I wriggle so much that to be honest if I don't have my space I generally don't sleep that well. Oh well.
I just wish I could get used to it. We've been doing enough. But honestly I'm not getting used to it. Oh well. I'll deal with it. It's either sex and no sleep or no sex and mildly better sleep. I know what I'd rather choose.
xx

No comments: