Thursday 9 July 2009

My constricted chest and other stories...

So there have been many Michael Jackson related resit jokes today. Well when I say many, I mean two. "Resit" rhymes particularly well with "Beat it" and "Doing resits" can be construed to sound like "Billie Jean" if you stretch the imagination a little.

I guess I should explain what this is about. Erm... so yeah, I've not passed my first year of university yet, like everybody else has. I have a while longer to wait to see if I've passed, due to the annoying fact that I've got to resit my French exam. I mean it's only 3 percent off a pass, so it's not that bad. But it's still 3 bloody percent. 3 bloody stupid percent.


I'm annoyed. Can you tell? For a short while my chest felt like it was constricted. Which wasn't good. It felt like someone had wrapped a belt round my chest and pulled it rather tight. It feels slightly better now. So much so that I'm considering getting back to work in a sec. I mean I had to take 40 minutes for lunch instead of 30, just because I couldn't work because I felt so weird. It wasn't good.











Quote of the day: “Ambition is the last refuge of failure.” - Oscar Wilde

Song of the day: Can't sleep - Above and Beyond

No comments: