Sunday 5 July 2009

Grrr...

So I found out today that my dad is a back-seat driver. It's fucking annoying. "Don't pull over yet." "Stay in this lane." It's all do this, do that. I hate it. I've been driving for over a year now, and all my worst driving faults come out when he's with me. I'm a good driver. The reason all my faults come out when he's in the car is basically just because I do one thing wrong and he panics and it's all "You should have done this..." and then when he's in the car I get all panicky and stuff because if I make a mistake he'll berate me. It's not good. Grrrrr. It makes me angry. I mean I'm not an angry person normally, but you know.

This leads me onto the whole situation of my parents not being pleased about letting me go. I'm 19, and as much as I have childish elements to me, they need to leave me alone and let me be, let me live my life.

I just wish that they would fuck off.




This is all I have for now.

xx

Quote of the Day: "I know I believe In nothing but it's my nothing."
- Richey James Edwards

Song of the Day: If today was your last day - Nickelback

No comments: