Friday 26 June 2009

Fallen stars, blonde hair, and narcoleptic nightmares...

So once again I'm at work. I should be working. Obviously. But once again I nearly fell asleep. Why the fuck did I do that!?! I mean ok, I didn't exactly get much sleep last night, but even when I do get a good nights sleep it's still a struggle to stay awake. I have music from my music player (in other words my i-pod but I can't bring myself to say it out-loud, due to the stigma attached to it. My theory is that it was a birthday present and so it's ok to have it and use it and like it, I didn't buy it.) through the computer speakers and it's on shuffle so you know it's not the monotony of the music that's sending me tos leep, and it's definitely not the genre. I mean I have dance music, screamo, and heavy metal keeping me company; occasionally accompanied by some pop, electronica, phunk (because that's the new way to spell funk) and some jazz. Not all of it is upbeat and "awake" music I'll admit, especially not the new-age. But most of it is fine.


So if it's not my music sending me to sleep what is it?


I don't know what it could be. I mean the works boring. But as much as it's monotonous and very, very, "samey" it's not like I should nearly fall asleep over it. Gods.
On another note I saw my wonderful boyfriend Sam last night. It was nice. I'd not seen him in two weeks. He's like a fallen star to me. He really is that special. I hope he knows it. I'm a bit fixated with his blonde hair though. In a good way. It's so night. But I think I could just sit there for hours and run my fingers through it. Forget sex, playing with long hair is the way forwards. Less risk that way! lol.
I feel like my life at the moment is full of fallen stars, blonde hair and narcoleptic nightmares.
Some of which are better than others.
xx

No comments: