Sunday 21 June 2009

New Blog...

So this is my new blog. I already have a livejournal blog, but it's getting boring. Don't ask me why, because I couldn't tell you. But it is. It's boring as hell, and I don't like blogging in it any more. I think I just need something new to get my creativity flowing. Ever since my friend Helen got one of these I've been interested due to the creativity of the site being a lot freer than that of livejournal. I guess it's just a journey and that the transition was going to be made at some point. I've spent quite a while designing this blog, so hopefully it'll look good and I'll be happy with it. I actually quite enjoyed the amount of time I spent being creative with it. I'm just a really creative person so doing anything creative no matter how mundane it may seem is always good for me. That's all I've got to say right now.

Peace.



Quote of the day:

"Can miles truly separate friends... if you want to be with somebody you love aren't you already there?" - Richard Bach

Song of the day:

Untouched - The Veronicas

No comments: