Tuesday 23 June 2009

Unproductive boy is unproductive...

My productive mood has been dampened by the rain. I was going to go and pick up a load of stuff from uni, and start finishing off the moving home process tonight. But no, it decided to rain. And I'm not lugging lots of big heavy things to my car in the rain. I mean in fairness I've brought home most of the heavy stuff, but there's still more to come. Lots of clothes and other such things. I'm going to have to go either tomorrow or Thursday now because I said I'd take Sweeney Todd to Liz's on Friday, so I have to stand true to my word so we can all faint over how gorgeous Johnny Depp is and how sexy he is when he sings. It's an awesome film.
But meh. I was feeling uber-productive as well. But as much as I like the rain, it's made me not want to go collect stuff.


Unproductive boy is unproductive.














Quote of the day:
"Non of the worlds problems will have a solution until the world's individuals become thoroughly self-educated" - Richard Buckminster

Song of the day: 21 Guns Green Day - I'm not the biggest Green Day fan but I do like this song for some strange, unexplainable reason.

No comments: