Wednesday 24 June 2009

When the water is too deep you can close your eyes; and really sleep; tonight

I'm so tired today. I don't know why. It's annoying. It can't be that I was up 'till 11 watching Withnail and I (which I, as of yet, have not finished) because 11's not that late. Maybe I'm still feeling the effects from Mondays epic, yet very late, night. I don't know. All I know is that I've been trying to keep myself from, closing my eyes all morning, unsucessfully, causing me to sort of power-nap in about slots of 1-1.30 minutes. The thing is, that even though I feel like I'm power-napping, I'm not feeling any more awake, and hence I'm not power-napping any less.

Grrrr. It's just goddamn annoying. Very goddamn annoying.



Quote of the day: "So we'll fee the politicians; a final meal of bullets and bombs; to see if they can take the pain; see if they can see, what we knew all along." - David William Blake Broadhurst

Song of the day: Nookie or Creamer (Radio is dead) - Limp Bizkit

No comments: