Monday 22 June 2009

Work is surprisingly fun today. Well I say fun, but I'm enjoying it all the same. Maybe it's the fact that I have Radio1 keeping me company and the presence of a co-worker in the same room as me which I think may be keeping me from falling asleep, purely due to the clackety-clack of the keyboard and the clickety-click of the mouse. I don't know what it is that's making things good. Maybe it's the fact that I have Litha/Midsummer celebrations tonight with Pagan Soc. Apparently there is face-painting involved. I knew about the Wicca Man, but I didn't know about the face-painting until last night. It will be good. Very good. Hopefully. I shall be burning the first few pages of the novel that I've written (all that I've written so far) to hlep make it come to fruition. That's all I have for now, I should get back to work.

xx

No comments: