Friday 17 July 2009

Last night...

Last night was.

Interesting.

I'm going to cautiously say it was good. But that's because I got to spend time with two absolutely wonderful best friends, and do some 'light' drinking, and dance and experience some awesome music.

I enjoyed being with two out of my three best friends, and dancing and stuff. It was just weird when Rob gave me a key to his house so I could go back with Liz and he could stay out. I found this a bit rude, and possibly self-centred. But then again we all know by now that Rob (like Jon funnily enough) has some kind of problem. I'm not going to outline it, but you know, he's enjoying his freedom. Possibly a little too much. But then again there's not much we can do at the moment, 'cause it's not really bad enough to warrant us really stepping in and you know, having a serious talk with him.

But anyway, I literally put his key in my pocket and then got my phone out to type his address in, so I knew for the taxi. And in that space I'd lost the key. He wandered off and I thought I'd dropped it. It wasn't good. So I got a taxi with Liz, and txt Rob and he told me to just ring his house, "it'll be fine." It was whatever time it was in the morning, I wasn't doing that.

Anyhoo, I got back to Rob's and got in my car, ready to kip there for the night, and I checked in my wallet (again I might add), and found it hidden beneath my cards. Which was good.

I woke up when my alarm went off, but then stupidly I turned it off and went back to sleep.

I realised this was a mistake when I woke up at 7:20, and had to get home and changed and ready for work by 8:30. It was manic. And that included an approximately 30 minute drive home.

It wasn't good. but I managed it. Which made me happy.

Now it is time for me to get back to work.

xx

Bit of doubling up on the quote/song today...

Quote of the day: "Sip my blood till there's no blood left to spill; From my neck embraced by a concealed grip I welcomed in my arms; Bruised by your love; Burned by your kiss; Is this true love? Bruised by your love; Burned by your kiss" - Eyes Set to Kill - Young Blood Spills Tonight

Song of the day: Eyes Set to Kill - Young Blood Spills Tonight

No comments: