Thursday 16 July 2009

Unremarkable thoughts...

So today so far has been unproductive. You'd think that with me being at work I'd be busy, busy busy, but as luck would have it, my boss is out looking at showrooms or something, and so I'm having one of those, well deserved "at work but not quite all there" days. It's the kind of day where everything's going fairly slowly and where you know you've got work to do but you can't be bothered and where you know you deserve just taking your time and actually just relaxing a bit.

Ok, in truth this is just a fancy way of saying that I'm slacking today. But hey. I don't care. We're all allowed to slack once in a while.

In other news I have found an exciting new "answer engine" that is just absolutely awesome...

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

It's awesome. It calculated how many seconds I'd been alive. It's great for those tricky questions you have that on Google would just turn up a million rubbish pages with nothing related to your question...

As an add-on. I'm off out tonight. I'm out in Preston. I hope I'm up for it. I'm not going to be drinking, but I've been feeling a little down the past few days, so I'm hoping that all is well for tonight. It should be. As of right now I'm going. It's going to be good because I need to do some dancing. I've not done any in a while. Well since last DarkSide. Which was a few weeks ago, but still. And I'm crashing at Rob's. Which is awesome 'cause then I can have a drink if I want (I probably won't) and it means that I don't have to drive home tonight. I can just get up tomorrow and drive home then. Which is good.

That's all for now.

xx

Film scene of the day:

*Ginny Weasley enters late to Horace Slughorns supper party*
Ginny: "I'm not usually later sir."
Slughorn: "It's quite all right dear."
*Harry Potter stands up upon Ginny's entering of the room*
*Harry and Ginny share an awkard glance*
*Harry sits down and "re-adjusts" his penis*

Song of the day: Lovers who uncover - Crystal Castles and Harry Potter vs. Voldermort Rap

No comments: