Tuesday 14 July 2009

Updates spewed from fingers run by caffeinated blood...

This morning was weird. In the sense that I managed to torrent all of Icon of Coils discography (except Shallow Nation and some of the remix e.p.'s) and get it on my i-pod. Yet I forgot to make myself lunch. It's annoying. So right now (having tried my honey roast cashews and peanuts) I'm eating brea-rolls. On their own. Dry. It's not the most satisfying meal ever. But I guess it's food. I'm lucky to have food.

But meh. I realised that I'd forgotten to make lunch at 8:30 (when I leave for work) and literally had to grab stuff as I left the house.

In other news I'm going to be productive tonight. I know it. And this time it's going to happen rain or no rain. I'm not even going home first. I'll have to go past my house, but I'm not stopping at home, because if I do I'll not leave. I won't be arsed. But I have to be arsed. So I'm going to go to uni and finishe moving out of this goddamn room! Once and for all!

xx

Quote of the day: "The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them." or "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” by Ernest Hemingway (not the quote I was looking for, but they're beautiful non-the-less)

Song of the day: Sea of Stars - Code 64

No comments: