Sunday 12 July 2009

Upon a babies breath I'm carried...

It's a beautiful evening. Beautiful because it's clear. It's cool but clear, and because it's clear it's slightly sunny. It's so beautiful that I want to almost cry. I want to dance and sing and scream and live and love and run and run and run until the sunset and your with your love is my only companion. And I'll write, and read, and listen, and lust, lust for life. As well as love, love you, love the way you smile, love that I can take your heart in my hand and know what when I smother it in love that you are doing the same.


I am going to start writing more prolifically. I mean, ok, I've always written prolifically, but I'm going to write more steadily. I'm going to write a little bit every day. Or more if things come to me. It's exciting. All I must remember is to not write my writing like a blog and write it more like a story. I don't know. I think that my blogs are good. And that pieces like the bit above are good, but I dunno really. I think it's a little too untamed. Or maybe not enough. Grrrr. It's annoying. I think that if I write like my blogs and then actually finish a novel and find it's too untamed then I can rewrite the bits I don't like and you know, generally tidy it up.

This is turning into nothing more than something for me to do, nothing more than me typing words and thoughts and feelings and using the energy that I have and can't get rid of. It's probably wuite shit, but I feel the need to tryp and so I'm typing. Letting my fingers run across the keys, letting my fingers do the talking, letting my random thoughts take control of my very own core.

As a piece of news I munst inform you readers in cyberspace that, today, I started customising my room. I started by printing some great pictures and then putting them in picture frames. It's awesome. Unfortunately I've only been able to put a few of them up because I only have a few nails in the wall and I'm not putting any more in whilst my parents are here. I'll either do something wrong or get told off. What I'm going to do instead is get my special strips from uni. They're awesome strips that like stick to the wall like glue, with no redisude when you take them off. You stick one on the wall and one on the object you're sticking to the wall. Then there's like a super strong velcro between them both. It's really good. No nails are needed. Unforutnately though they're at uni and I can't find any here at home. But still the pictures I have up are awesome. So far I have Bruce Springsteen, Conor Oberst, and Oscar Wilde. I'm waiting to put up Mike Scott, Marilyn Monroe, the steps at Montmatre and an old advert for an absinthe cafe in Paris.

It's going to look awesome.

xx

Quote of the day: “The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!” - Jack Kerouac - On the road.

Song of the day: Battlefield - Jordin Sparks - I'm not usually into this kind of R 'n' B tinged pop stuff normally, but recently it's been stuck in my head and I can't get it out.

No comments: