Friday 17 July 2009

Pagan Soc...

Ok. So my idea for a Pagan Soc. talk has to be abandoned on the basis that my practical video (the main part) has epilepsy triggers. Not the best thing to be told. But hey. I can deal with it. Now I'm going to do my talk on "Music in Trance". With which I can do as Paul suggested and keep it "safe" in the "public arena" that is Pagan Soc. Which is obviously imperative. So yeah. I can keep the original idea for myself and keep working on it for my own personal journey. Which is good. Because now I've tried it, I'm even more intrigued and because I had a purpose with which to prepare it (for Pagan Soc.) I actually got quite a bit done, because it had a purpose. Now it doesn't have a public purpose any more, the momentum hasn't disappeared. Which is good. I can use that momentum for my own purposes.

Music in Trance.

Music in Trance.

Music in Trance.

It'll be interesting. I'm thinking of using the same music as in the video, because it has a good contrast between slow, peaceful music, and loud, energetic, electronic music. I mean it was the visuals that were the problem so as long as I don't use them, and keep it kind of a light trance then, fair enough, it'll be safe.

This is all for now.

xx

No comments: